Terms & ConditionsCOVID Soft Opening
Terms & Conditions
1. POST COVID19 LOCKDOWN SOFT OPENING
– To comply with COVID19 health and safety regulations and until further notice, the livingroom yoga school can only reopen under the following new conditions.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING
– Based on current regulations, (x no.) mats are permissible. Number of students will increase as regulations ease, however, we anticipate that a maximum of 15 will be permissible for the next 6months.
– The livingroom yoga school midnight blue manduka mats are now placeholders only. All students will need to bring their own mats to lay over the blue mats. Yellow tape will mark the necessary distance between mats and teachers must ask students to ensure their mats are within the dedicated area.
– We will be selling thin mats for students who don’t bring their own.
3. ARRIVING & LEAVING
– There will be more time between classes to allow for social distancing when students enter and leave the livingroom. Students will be required to also to clean their mats and surrounding surface before and after class. We will provide disposable, hopefully, decomposable antiseptic wipes for everyone to use.
– At the end of each class, the teacher should ask the back row to leave “quietly” first then middle then front row, to assist in this process.
4. BYO MAT & PROPS
– Students will need to bring their own mat and other props each time they practice, without exception.
5. REDUCED TIMETABLE
– Max 30 classes a week.
– New reduced timetable to follow.
5. NO STORAGE ONSITE
– We no longer have the space to store students’ mats or props on site.
6. $25 PER CLASS
– Only one class passes available until further notice.
7. ONLINE PRE-BOOK & PREPAY ONLY
– To minimise human contact, students will need to pre-book and pre-pay online.
8. EXISTING MEMBERS & PASS HOLDERS
– Based on agreed T&Cs of purchase, no refunds for purchases of any passes will be made;
– 10 class pass holders will be welcome to continue to use their passes until they expire.
– Annual pass holders, 6, 3, and 1-month pass holders will receive a personal email with an explanation as to how we have calculated the number of classes still available to them based on when the annual pass was purchased and how many days remaining as a percentage of the amount paid.
9. NO MORE RECEPTION
– Since everyone will pre-book and prepay, there will be no need to check in.
10. OFFICES FOR HIRE
– The HQ has moved to where the reception was and the two other offices are being rented out on a daily or longer-term basis. Please be mindful when entering and leaving the livingroom that others are working in these rooms.