- 20 Class Pass EOFY Special $210: on sale for June 2021 only, 90 day expiry from first visit, one pass per student.
- SERVICE NSW VOUCHERS: Option to book a class & use your Service NSW Discover Voucher is no longer available (until further notice)
- If you’re on the waitlist you will automatically be added into the class if someone cancels; in order of your place on the waitlist. You will receive an email notification informing you that you have been added into the class. You will get at least 1hr notice prior to the class start time.
- You must cancel classes 6+hrs prior to class start time to get your credit back to redeem on another class.
- If you cancel within 6hrs of the class start time, you will not get your class credits back.
- Unlimited pass holders (intro pass and memberships) will be charged a $5 ‘late cancel’ fee if you cancel within 6hrs of the class start time.
- All students who do not cancel their classes and do not turn up will be charged a $10 ‘no show’ fee.
- Signing up to a membership cannot be done through the Mindbody Online app. This option is only available through our website, or the Mindbody website.
Conscious COVID Code of Conduct
- Max 21 mats ~ BYO mat.
- BYO towel if you would like to use one of our bolsters.
- Do not enter if you are not feeling well.
- The teacher maintains the right to take your temperature & not allow you to practice if you have a temperature over 37 degrees Celcius.
- Practice social distancing at all times (1.5 metres apart).
- Sanitise the area around your mat before & after class.
- Leave class row by row, starting at the back to avoid congestion.
We will be ensuring bathrooms are kept clean and sanitised between classes.
Enjoy ~ Namaste
Timetable – find your class
You can also use the filters to show specific classes, times, or teachers.
If you would like to book further ahead than a week, simply pick a starting date via the Full Calendar link to show the following 7 days.
(You can also download the Mindbody App here to book).
Your first visit
Welcome to The Livingroom Coogee!
We hope you have a nourishing class at our sun-filled studio.
To make the most out of your visit, please keep these tips in mind:
- BYO mats + optional props
- If you can, try not to eat an hour and a half before a class (life is busy, bananas are a great snack if you have to eat).
- Try not to over hydrate before a class—a little water goes a long way. We supply filtered drinking water!
- Bring a towel to overlay your mat if you sweat a lot.
- While our classes are loosely divided between hatha or vinyasa, we suggest you go to the teachers pages to read about each teacher and decide which class may be best for you.
Each class is based on the same approach:
- taking you in and out of postures correctly and safely,
- using the breath for its many purposes such as clearing the mind and helping with day to day life, or dealing with pain,
- balancing body, mind, and spirit to enhance all that you do in life.
Our teachers will guide you through the poses.
Please let them know if you have:
- an injury
- a weak or painful area of your body
- are pregnant
- or another type of limitation/consideration
so they will assist you with closer instruction.