Studio open from 11 Oct 2021
Hybrid timetable includes some continued livestream classes!
As per NSW Health both students and teachers must be vaccinated to attend face-to-face classes at The Livingroom, to begin. Students will need to bring some form of written vaccination confirmation to classes.
BYO mat + optional props (bolster, blocks, blankets etc). Masks will also be required.
We are pleased to continue offering some Livestream classes via Zoom for our unvaccinated friends. You will be emailed your Zoom link & password 10 minutes prior to the start time of the livestream class you have booked.
Bookings cut off 15mins prior to the class start time. Book early to avoid missing out!
(You can also download the Mindbody App here to book).
- All students and teachers need to have their double vaccinated certificate on them as proof if asked.
- SERVICE NSW VOUCHERS: Option to book a class & use your Service NSW Discover Voucher is no longer available (until further notice)
- You must cancel classes 6+hrs prior to class start time to get your credit back to redeem on another class.
- If you cancel within 6hrs of the class start time, you will not get your class credits back.
- Signing up to a membership cannot be done through the Mindbody Online app. This option is only available through our website, or the Mindbody website.
- Pass expiries: intro pass 21 days, 5 class pass 90 days, EOFY 20 class pass 90 days.
Each class is based on the same approach:
- taking you in and out of postures correctly and safely,
- using the breath for its many purposes such as clearing the mind and helping with day to day life, or dealing with pain,
- balancing body, mind, and spirit to enhance all that you do in life.
Our teachers will guide you through the poses.
Please let them know if you have:
- an injury
- a weak or painful area of your body
- are pregnant
- or another type of limitation/consideration
so they will assist you with closer instruction.