- All bookings to be pre-booked and pre-paid online prior to the class starting.
- There is no reception and no payments will be taken onsite at the studio.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class start time, find your space in the studio, and do not loiter in the hallways.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Respect this etiquette so we can stay COVID safe, and stay open.
Conscious COVID Code of Conduct
- Max 10 mats ~ BYO mat & props
- Do not enter if you are not feeling well
- The teacher maintains the right to take your temperature & not allow you to practice if you have a temperature over 37 degrees Celcius
- Practice social distancing at all times (1.5 metres apart)
- Sanitise the area around your mat before & after class
- Leave class row by row, starting at the back to avoid congestion
We will be ensuring bathrooms are kept clean and sanitised between classes.
Enjoy ~ Namaste
Timetable – find your class
You can also use the filters to show specific classes, times, or teachers.
If you would like to book further ahead than a week, simply pick a starting date via the Full Calendar link to show the following 7 days.
(You can also download the Mindbody App here to book).
Your first visit
Welcome to The Livingroom Coogee!
We hope you have a nourishing class at our sun-filled studio.
To make the most out of your visit, please keep these tips in mind:
- BYO mats + optional props
- If you can, try not to eat an hour and a half before a class (life is busy, bananas are a great snack if you have to eat).
- Try not to over hydrate before a class—a little water goes a long way. We supply filtered drinking water!
- Bring a towel to overlay your mat if you sweat a lot.
- While our classes are loosely divided between hatha or vinyasa, we suggest you go to the teachers pages to read about each teacher and decide which class may be best for you.
Each class is based on the same approach:
- taking you in and out of postures correctly and safely,
- using the breath for its many purposes such as clearing the mind and helping with day to day life, or dealing with pain,
- balancing body, mind, and spirit to enhance all that you do in life.
Our teachers will guide you through the poses.
Please let them know if you have:
- an injury
- a weak or painful area of your body
- are pregnant
- or another type of limitation/consideration
so they will assist you with closer instruction.